MediaBoxHD is a video streaming application that provides the latest movies,
web-series, and other videos on your smartphone. Instead of buying monthly
subscriptions of apps like Amazon Prime and Netflix, you can download the
MediaBoxHD app and enjoy the latest movies and videos for free. Applications like
MediaBoxHD is giving a fierce competition to the big televisions and other video
MediaBoxHD offer videos from different categories, like Action, Drama, Thriller,
Comedy, Horror, and Romance. Also, you can watch anime series and another web-
shows from all around the world. With MediaBoxHD, you can download the content
on your device so that you can enjoy it later when you want. MediaBoxHD offer
subtitles in more than 15 different languages, including English, German, French, and
Features Of MediaBox HD
- Provide multiple links in different video-qualities from 360p to 1080p and 4k. It
provides various links for the videos of different servers so that you can watch the
video using any high-speed server you like.
- Support multiple players like VLC and MX to watch your favorite videos in a
media player you like.
- Simple UI with more features so that you can easily find the movies by swiping
through the catalogs like rating, year of release, and genres.
- Completely free, no registration or in-app purchase is available in the app. It also
ad-free and won’t display any pop-up errors while streaming the videos.
- No root or jailbreak required, you can download and install the apk file using the
links given below.
- Requires very less storage space of about MBs. The latest version is also bug-free
and plays videos without any buffering.
- Mediaboxhd is 100% secure and safe to use. It streams its data from multiple
servers located across the globe and also allows you to change your location without
- MediaBoxHD supports both Android and IOS devices. You can also use it on your
computer(using a VirtualBox software), and smart TV by installing it in a Firestik
MediaBox HD Info
|App Name||MediaBox HD|
|Apk Size||5.7 MB|
|Android Version Requires||5.o and up|
|Updated||1st September 2020|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
How to install MediaBox HD in Android
To install the MediaBoxHD app, follow the steps given below:
- Download the apk file of MediaBoxHD v2.4 from the links provided below
- Click on the Apk file and initiate the installation process
- Click on allow the ‘apps from unknown sources‘ option
- Allow and give the permissions asked by the interface
- Once installed, please exit the installation process
- Now, click on the MediaBoxHD icon, launch the application and enjoy your
favorite movie, tv shows, and other videos
How to install MediaBox HD in iOS
You can use this app without jailbreak your smartphone by following the steps given
- Open the safari browser and search for the latest updated version of AppValley
- Now, download and install it in your device
- After installation, open device settings, navigate to Profile and Event
Management and allow or trust AppValley
- Now, Open AppValley and search ‘MediaBoxhd on IOS‘
- The app will appear in the result along with the install button. Tap on install to
initiate the process
- After installation, go to settings and trust the MediaBoxHD and launch the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What devices does it work on?
MediaBoxHD will work on any Android device as long as it is on Lollipop or above, which also includes Amazon Firestick, Android TVs such as Fire TV, Nvidia Shield), Phones and tablets.
What permissions do you need?
Except for the “Unknown Source” permission to allow the installation process MediaBoxHD doesn’t need any other permission to work on your android device. MediaBoxHD also needs temporary storage permission but it can be revoked when the installation process is complete.
Does MediaBoxHD have Trakt support?
YES!, MediaBoxHD does support Trakt.tv
Does MediaBoxHD have Real debrid support?
YES! It also supports Real Debrid for the better viewing environment
Does MediaBoxHD have Chromecast support?
YES! It does support Chromecast.
Does it have an External player’s support?
Yes, It has external players such as MX Player and VLC player as of now.
Does MediaBoxHD Support subtitle functionality?
MediaBoxHD has more than 255 subtitle languages so that you can enjoy the movies and TV shows in your native language.
Is MediaBoxHD AD-FREE?
Yes, It is 100% ad-free